Does a handshake or an oral agreement mean anything anymore? Does a partner really owe you a duty to be honest and transparent in fiduciary matters?
Do you have to pay additional insurance premiums after an audit? Do you have to respond to an unemployment claim?
These questions involve money and as a business owner can tell you, cash flow is critical in running any business and especially a small business. You need our legal help.
We emphasize representation of small business owners and their unique legal needs. Attorneys can charge high hourly rates and many small businesses don’t have much, if any, extra capital with which to pay lawyers.
• local, state, or federal government entities filing complaints or investigating your business for violation of any laws.
• former, current, or prospective employees suing on the grounds of discrimination in hiring, firing, or hostile work environment
• negotiating for the sale or your company or for the acquisition of another company or its assets
• Vendor contracts
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) issues
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issues
• General forms preparation.
• Insurance issues.
Peckham Martin, PLLC has over 50 years of combined experience representing individuals and businesses. We can help.